Cool and Casual
Declare your office or school “Cool and Casual” and help raise funds to provide hydration and heat illness information for children and athletes.
Here is what you can do:
- Host a cool day at your office during August. Or declare the entire month “Cool and Casual” and bring the vacation to your office while supporting a cool cause.
- Use this day to promote healthy living for your employees. For example, have a healthy potluck, or invite a speaker to discuss fitness, hydration, or healthy food choices.
- Be creative and have a twist on casual days with shorts, flip flops, or extended casual days for the hot month of August.
- Employees or students donate a designated amount in exchange for the opportunity to wear casual clothes to work or school. Donation amount set by your office or organization.
- Send in photos of the “coolest” people at your location and tell us your success stories and we will post the best ones on our website.
For more information and additional promotional materials e-mail email@example.com or call 479-986-9960
Sponsorship opportunities available – for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 479.986.9960