Declare your office or school “Cool and Casual” and help raise funds to provide hydration and heat illness information for children and athletes.
Here is what you can do:
• Host a casual or jean's day at your office during August. Or declare the entire month "Cool and Casual" and bring the vacation to your office while supporting a cool cause.
• Use this day to promote healthy living for your employees. For example, have a healthy potluck, or invite a speaker to discuss fitness, hydration, or healthy food choices.
• Be creative and have a twist on casual days with shorts, flip flops, or extended casual days for
the hot month of August
• Employees or students donate a designated amount in exchange for the opportunity to wear casual clothes to work or school. Donation amount set by your office or organization.
• Send in photos of the "coolest" people at your location and tell us your success stories and we will post the best ones on our website.
Join Gatorade and the NFL along with companies and schools across the United States during August as they support the mission of the Kendrick Fincher Memorial Foundation.
Support the mission of the Kendrick Fincher Memorial Foundation to promote proper hydration and prevent heat illness through education and supporting activities.
For more information and additional promotional materials e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-986-9960